Friday, May 28, 2010

ANGER!

Something really pissed me off today!! i hate making phone call, so most of the time, i need the courage to pick up the phone n call, esp. to someone who i totally hv no idea of. My clinical placement is starting soon so i need my roster to apply for parking permit at charles for afternoon shift and night shift. my school told me to call this number – the number of the ward which im going to. So i prayed for courage then i called. It ended up in some place/ward in Charles and left me no idea what ward i’ve called...then the nice person refer me to the my ward but then found out that the person who i should speak to is not on the floor, told me to call back an hour later and gave me another phone number to call. Okay! 0930 is here. It’s time to call again. And YES! I’ve found the VIP!! VERY IMPORTANT PERSON!! So, i asked for my roster. “Sorry hun, we are currently having the staff crisis so the roster is unavailable...” Unavailable, unavailable, unavailable............WAH!!!! I’ve made this far and u tell me it’s unavailable due to your hospital’s staff crisis and bla..that’s none of my business!! I just want my roster!!! Is it that hard?! And no clear details of how n where to meet on the first day some more........ sigh............what should i do then??!! They never care about poor student’s feeling..................... First day’s feeling is usually: nervous, fear and anxiety, disoriented, confused.... they do not care..........
===========

phew, 舒服多了~

1 comment:

♥hpuvs[诗] said...

哈哈!你真可爱~ 舒服就好了~ :) blog的好处就是这样~可以让你发泄发泄~~