Saturday, June 12, 2010

Korea won their first match vs Greece!!!

woohoo!!!! i was so overjoyed!!!! first goal at 7mins into the game then park ji sung's 2nd goal ard 53mins i think!! everyone was watching this game, including my sis, surprisingly! both my sis n fren bombard me with text msg, left me with not enough time to reply the first sms, then the 2nd sms came, 3rd sms came and more..... mentally tired coz of the game n the sms! hv to keep replying while kept an eye on the game~ lol~ only watch soccer once in 4 years, just becoz of the korea team~~!! fell for the midfielder, park ji sung oppa, 4 years ago during world cup in germany!!! he's my fav player!!!! just love him!! Korea Hwaiting!!!!

Next Match
17/06/2010 thursday, 7.30pm GMT+8 region.
sure gonna watch this one!!!

23/06/2010 Tuesday, 2.30am GMT+8 region.
not sure watch this one or not!!!! coz it's in the morning n i hv to work later that morning!!!! but we'll c!! hehe!!!

Korea Hwaiting!!!!!

No comments: